Sales Clerk Position:
FRIGID NORTH COMPANY
3309 SPENARD RD
ANCHORAGE AK 99503
SALES CLERK POSITION:
Frigid North Company is looking for a Sales Clerk with knowledge of Industrial Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Hardware and Security Solutions. We offer a fast-paced work environment.
Salary and Benefits
- $12.00 per hour to start
- Simple IRA with up to a 3% employer match
- Medical benefits from ODS Alaska with 75% of premium covered by employer. There is a six month waiting period before new hire becomes eligible for medical insurance.
- Short Term Disability Insurance. New hire becomes eligible for disability insurance after two years.
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Technical school, military background and/or 1 year experience in electrical or electronics field.
- At least one year of floor sales experience.
- Talent to present multiple product lines and close sales.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for building relationships (customer, coworker and management).
- Stable work history.
- MUST BE NON-SMOKER.
- Customer Relations with a variety of customers from professional installers to Senior Citizens.
- Direct Customer Service with a customer-first approach.
- Assist customers in finding various electronic parts in a store environment for a variety of industries.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively on more than one type of task.
- Capability to take accurate notes to fulfill customer needs.
- Aptitude to use various databases, catalogues, and the internet to assist customers in finding product.
- Be willing to learn continuously, to work as a team, and to help coworkers as needed.
- Be able handle the stress and problems that will arise in a store and sales environment.
- Required to show up for work when scheduled and be on time.
Please apply in person, by emailing your resume to Employment@Frigidn.com, or faxing your resume to 563-0836.